The complete guide to Green Malay Kratom
Perhaps you have heard of so many kratom varieties, but it’s not too late to hear of yet another one called the Green Malay kratom! This kratom strain is slowly stealing the limelight as a great choice among what the kratom family can offer.
It is even being considered as a rival against other long-respected strains such as Maeng Da kratom. Why is Green Malay kratom winning itself this much-craved attention from its human admirers? Read on and let’s discover why!
Kratom is a special tree that is related to the coffee species known for giving you the famous caffeine drink. Known by its scientific name Mitragyna Speciosa, it is commonly found in the Southern Asian countries of Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, etc.
These tropical areas yield a very high-quality kratom that is possible because of the special climatic and soil conditions.
Natives of these areas have consumed the plant for centuries, deriving many benefits from it, including pain relief, strength to perform hard laborious farm work, and even aphrodisiac effects to improve sexual performance.
For far too long, this plant and its benefits have remained locked up as the secret of the inhabitants. However, come the 20th century, and the secret finally broke out!
Very quickly like a bushfire, kratom has entered the US and western markets and is rapidly spreading in use among a growing and devoted kratom community. Amid this frenzy, governments and policymakers, as well as local political leaders and activists, have struggled to come up with a common approach to kratom. As of now, the FDA is cautiously eyeing kratom for any sign of adverse effects that may warrant it banning. However, it remains legal in the US.
What is fascinating about kratom is that it comes in a spectacular variety of kinds, each of which provides a specific recreational or medicinal value when consumed.
Red, green, white are the most common strains you will hear about, but besides there is the yellow strain.
Each is distinguished by the color of the veins and stems that appear on the leaves. These give each strain a particular chemical makeup leading to a particular benefit when consumed. Furthermore, different dosages of the same strain give different effects ranging from stimulation to sedation and euphoria.
To further extend this variety, each strain is differentiated based on the location where it is grown.
Green Malay kratom is thus not only green but is also from Malaysia, giving you a double whammy of benefits that come from both of these factors. ,
What are the benefits of Green Malay kratom? The benefits of Green Malay Kratom are the following.
- Pain relief – pain is an increasingly prevalent feature of modern life, so its no surprise many have turned to Green Malay kratom for its pain-relieving powers. Also, given an aging population and the long life span that has increased the number of aged people around the world, the pain has become even more widespread since aging produces physical weakness and pain.
- Green Malay Kratom’s special properties can suppress and even reverse pain. Moreover, it acts almost instantly so that within a few minutes of taking it, one becomes pain-free. This allows you to go about your daily routines normally without hindrance. Pains come in different varieties which include pain from injuries, medicine induced pain, and pain that is present in surgery. Green Malay deftly deals with all of these pain types, including surgery-related pain and the trauma that follows surgery. Green Malay kratom has been compared to morphine because it is staggering in its potency. The plus side to this is that it is a more natural approach compared to morphine which is a pharmaceutical. This could spare you some health hazards.
- Osteoporosis treatment – This condition commonly affects older people. It is characterized by the bones becoming fragile and therefore susceptible to easy breaking. This is caused by the appearance and enlarging of tiny holes that are triggered by reduced bone mineral and density. Green Malay kratom has drawn interest for its power to restore bone strength and cure osteoporosis. However, it cannot do this alone but must be supplemented by other elements such as calcium. The combined effect of these is to shrink and eliminate the tiny holes, thus reversing osteoporosis. However, not only people with osteoporosis can use it; anyone who wants stronger bones such as athletes could also benefit.
- Mental performance – your cognitive performance can also get boosted by using Green Malay kratom. It is believed that it boosts blood supply to the brain. The improved inflow of oxygen and nutrients leads to a dramatic increase in brain functions such as focus, critical thinking, decision-making capacity, and learning. Green Malay kratom isn’t classified as a nootropic, nor is it as potent. However, it can be a superior alternative based on its natural-based origin compared to the nootropics. Thus it may pose fewer side effects.
- Physical strength and performance – if you want energy boosts that power your physical strength and performance, then Green Malay kratom may be ideal. It has an accelerating effect on food digestion which makes more fuel to be available for physical actions. Even though all kratom strains can give you energy, Green Malay kratom stands out for its slow and thus more enduring release of energy. This is opposed to other strains that tend to give you intense but much shorter bursts of energy. For this reason, green Malay is excellent if you are looking for daylong energy supply to go through the whole day. Incidentally, the chief goal of ancient users of kratom was to provide the energy and drive for their daily toil.
- Improving your mood –if you want to bring some exuberance and cheer into your life, particularly if you are depressed, green Malay kratom can give you a good shot at it. Green Malay will not only cheer you up, but it will also sweep away your anxieties or feelings of nervousness. It can be a great boost to your confidence, driving you to make great accomp[lishemnts in your life. Studies show that the reaction between the kratom alkaloids and the compounds in your brain are what is behind the positive feelings you get from using kratom.
- Helping you to sleep better – if you have insomnia or challenges in falling asleep, this strain can also be a great help to you.
- Nausea – this is often a temporary effect that disappears. First time users are likely to experience it initially
- Hard to concentrate
- Red rashes on the legs
These side effects tend to be more severe at higher doses. Knowing your tolerance levels can help to manage your dosage levels and reduce these side effects.
Green Malay kratom, just like other kratom varieties, contains more than 40 alkaloid elements which are behind the various effects it gives when it is consumed
Since no one dosage level is appropriate for everyone, each person has to work out the correct dosage that suits him.
Here are some dosage levels that go with weight
Body weight-based dosage
- 2 to 3 gm per day (150 lbs or less)
- 3 to 4 gm per day (150-200 lbs)
- 5 gm per day (above 200 lbs)
Dosage is affected by several factors, such as an individual’s tolerance level, weight, etc.
Each person should, therefore explore and find out the correct dose for him. Typically, if you are using it for the first time, you should start by taking small amounts. You then assess the impact and successively increase the amounts until you reach the level with the best results. Given that the daily recommended dosage of Green Malay kratom ranges from 2 gm to 6 gm, somebody working out the correct dose that suits him can start with 2 gm each day and then reach upward gradually.
Price and availability
Green Malay kratom is obtainable from many vendors, but price may be something that you may need to consider since it differs among them.
Here are just a few prices at which you may fetch different amounts of green Malay kratom.
1 ounce $12.29
4 ounces $40
28 gm $9.99
56 gm $18.99
112 gm $34.99
- Is Affordable
- Effects last longer than other Kratom strains
- Ideal as a strain to switch back and forth between with other strains
- Side effects like dizziness, nausea, etc. at high doses
Green Malay Kratom is a kratom strain that is excellent for achieving you many medicinal effects. It is just one of the many varieties that is part of the spectacular kratom family of plants.
While each of the strains has earned its place for the benefits they give, Green Malay kratom occupies a special place as the kratom to beat when it comes to delivering long-lasting effects.
Green Malay kratom gives you a superb blend of energy boost and relief from pain. It is also a good relaxant that can put you in a good mood when you are faced with anxiety.