An overview of Red Borneo Kratom
Taste? To be honest, not anything to look forward to. But you can thank some suppliers for coming up with a clever workaround that by offering a capsule form. Pain stopper? Simply stunning and out of this world. These are some of the comments you may encounter on red Borneo kratom. But here in this article, I will unveil more about this potent herbal stimulant.
Kratom is a coffee tree species that grow and thrive in East Asian regions such as Indonesia, Thailand, etc. It has been used for centuries by the local people for many medicinal benefits.
From its name, Red Borneo Kratom gives away quite a bit of clue about itself. Red means it belongs to the Red vein family of kratom. This variety of kratom features a red color vein in their leaves, which confers specific chemical nature and benefits to users.
Here is how red Borneo Kratom differs from other Borneo Kratom strains so you shouldn’t mistake them from each other
White vein Borneo
This is a popular but less popular strain than red Borneo. It affects, such as stimulation, euphoria, and pain relief are moderate. It is valued for its mood enhancement qualities and ability to make you focus
Green vein Borneo
This is also a highly popular strain that gives anxiety and pain relief. It is liked because it gives fewer side effects and its benefits tend to last for long. Its sedative effects are also moderate, providing you with relaxation without falling asleep
Red Borneo further tells you that it’s not just red vein kratom, but it’s grown in Borneo, an island found in Indonesia which also ranks as the third-largest island. Borneo, also one of the highest populated Islands in the world, happens to have just the right climate and soil conditions for Red Borneo Kratom to grow and thrive in. For this reason, Red Borneo has unique qualities that you are not likely to find in any other Kratom strain.
Users love red Borneo Kratom because of its many benefits that make you relax. It has been used extensively for more than 100 years to treat the following conditions
- Chronic pain
- Relieves anxiety
- Reduces hypertension
All the above uses relate to medicinal goals, but the reality is that users use Red Borneo Kratom mainly for recreational purposes such as to achieve euphoria or other types of enjoyment while engaging in social or lone activities.
What are the side effects of Red Borneo Kratom? The side effects of Red Borneo Kratom mostly attributed to exceeding recommended dosages or incorrect use are the followings
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Dry mouth
- Numbness in the tongue
- Breathing difficulties
- Frequent short calls
New beginners of Red Borneo Kratom are the most affected by these side effects. It’s why it’s recommended for them to start with a very low dose before increasing it slowly with time.
The action of Red Borneo Kratom
- For pain relief – Due to its chemical composition, it’s ideal for fighting pain. Those with illnesses that have pain symptoms or older people who suffer pain can benefit from it. The drug has just the right level of mitragynine that acts as a powerful pain reliever. Whether the pain is mild, moderate, or chronic, Red Borneo Kratom is perfect in managing and making it go away.
- Red Borneo Kratom has been compared with Indo Kratom, another potent pain killer and equally effective for chronic pain.
- As a sedative – One key difference that sets them apart is sedative strength. Given that Indo Kratom has been compared to the hypnotic medication, it says a lot that Borneo exceeds Indo Kratom in sedative ability.
- Relief from stress and anxiety – In a world inundated with stress, it usually takes very little for such stress to escalate into anxiety. Living conditions, job situation, troubled relationships, or an upcoming exam for students can trigger full-scale anxiety making this a widespread social problem. There are many anti-anxiety drugs which many have tried with no respite for their condition. Unfortunately, this use of these drugs has led to tolerance, higher doses, and thus dependancy. This is where Red Borneo may be a good alternative as a stress reliever since it is a herbal option. Popular anti-anxiety drugs like benzodiazepines e.g., Xanax, Valium, Klonopin tend to produce side effects which Borneo Kratom may spare you from
- Sleep and insomnia treatment – Red Borneo is also suitable for inducing sleep based on its sedative power that causes relaxation, drowsiness, and deep calm. Using Red Borneo, insomnia can become a thing of the past for those who suffer from it. Typically, moderate dosage of its powder will produce hours of pleasant, restful sleep.
- Treating withdrawal effects and addiction – many illicit drug users usually experience withdrawal effects when attempting to stop the use of such drugs. These can be quite intense, especially in the case of heroin, methamphetamine, and cocaine, and users can feel completely trapped. Borneo is beneficial, either singly or together with other medicines, to treat such withdrawal effects. Therefore it can be used to overcome drug addiction problems.
Red Borneo contains high levels of 7-mitragynine. This is a terpenoid indole alkaloid that is powerful for pain relief. Red Borneo combines this ability with its sedative power to make a strong therapeutic drug or supplement.
The recommended dosage of Red Borneo differs according to your goal, individual attributes, and whether you are a newbie or advanced user. Here is a decent guide to cover all types of goals and user profiles
- Beginner (1 gm) – where the stimulating effects and mood enhancement are very slight and barely noticeable.
- Mild (1 gm to 2 gms) – effects are still at much lower levels but noticeable to you
- Moderate (2 gm to 4 gm) – all the effects balance out, so none predominates. The effects include stimulation, euphoria, sedation and pain relief
- Strong (3 gm to 6 gm) – sedative, euphoric and analgesic effects are much greater and elevated
- Very strong (5 gm to 8 gm) – the effects are quite significant and overall are not suitable for most people. The heavy sedative and euphoric effects can lead to hallucinations
Given this picture of effects, the best strategy when you are just starting is by taking 2 gm and then gradually increase the amount as you monitor your body’s responses. Veterans or highly experienced users can comfortably go with 5 gms to 7 gms. However, when taking these higher dosages, the quality of the drug is very important because you don’t want to ingest high amounts of a product that could be laced with contaminated or even lethal substances.
The dosages given here are just a rough guide because dosages can be highly individualized based on factors like your weight, body attributes, and kratom tolerance. Previous heavy kratom users, for example, may need higher amounts of kratom to feel any effect because they have built a tolerance. It’s not unusual for some to go as high as 7 gm to 12 gm, a level which is certainly unfit for most users.
Price and availability
Red Borneo can come in many forms such as leaves, capsule, or powder. Of course, getting the fresh leaves is a dream only reserved for the natives. The rest of us have to make do with Red Borneo as powder or capsule. You can find these forms in reputable online vendors.
Because of its bitter taste, most people would prefer the capsule form.
Those who should not take Red Borneo Kratom
- If you are pregnant or are nursing a child – this is put of caution because of the lack of research and information on the impact of the drug on mother or child
- Alcohol use – do not combine alcohol and any kratom strain intake
- Kratom should also not be taken in combination with other medicines or as a substitute for prescription drugs. Always check with your doctor if you want to use kratom and have other medical conditions you are treating
- Great as a sedative
- Helps with sleep
- More lasting effects as a natural pain killer
- Helps control hypertension and stress
- Enhances your mood
- The powder form is bitter
- Has side effects though this comes mainly from overdose or abuse
- Not suitable for stimulation or energization especially at
Red Borneo Kratom has special qualities that you will find in no other strain. If you are looking for exceptional performance on managing sleep, pain relief, or producing deep relaxation, then Red Borneo is one of the best picks you can try.
Its rich content of the alkaloid 7-mitragynine has powerful painkilling properties, and its sedative effects are not excessive. You can thus count on it to relieve your pain and yet not make you sleepy. That means you can stay alert to do your daily activities.
The combined effect of Red Borneo is a complete state of calm and relaxation for both body and mind. On top of all these benefits, Red Borneo also tosses in the bonus of providing you with the most lasting pain relief which surpasses other options and kratom strains.