An overview of White Horn Kratom
Are you in need of a major stimulation and are disappointed with what you have got from kratom? Well, perhaps you need to consider one more kratom strain that you have not tried called white horn kratom. It’s a bit underrated, but it has an unmatched potency for stimulation among the kratom family of strains. White horn kratom is also not widely available in the market as the other strains. That is because it is a bit harder to grow and cultivate and so it supplies tends to below.
In this article, I will help you to unearth more about this rare gem of a plant and reveal its benefits, side effects, and benefits.
White kratom comes in many varieties. You must have heard of many of them such as White Kapuas, White Sumatra or White Borneo. What’s different about these stains compared to White Horn kratom is that they are named according to the location where they come from. For example, White Sumatra comes from Sumatra, and White Borneo comes from Borneo Island, both located in different parts of Indonesia.
White Horn kratom, however, is named based on the distinctive shape its leaf takes which has a horn resemblance.
It is not only the white kratom strain that produces a horned variety. The Red and green kratom strains also have their horn versions
Also coming from Indonesia from the Borneo Islands, the White horn kratom contains the two alkaloids commonly found in other kratom strains: mitragynine and 7-hydroxy mitragynine. These two chemicals have been identified as the active ingredients in kratom that give them their ability to stimulate and give painkilling properties. White Horn kratom predominates in its mitragynine content compared with other kratom strains. Its 7-hydroxy mitragynine levels are lower than that of other strains.
These two alkaloids give several effects such as
- Lowers blood pressure
What are the benefits of White Horn Kratom? The benefits of White Horn Kratom are the following
- Boosts your energy – the hallmark of White Horn kratom is its ability to give you great energy boosts. For many people, nothing beats a dose of this drug every morning to take them through the whole day with their energy needs. It can be relied on to overcome lethargy and low motivation. Those who need to keep active through the day like students, busy professionals, and athletes can get decent boosts from it.
- Mood enhancement – it uplifts your mood and provides motivation, drive, and sense of accomplishment, which is essential for succeeding in your tasks. It also instills you with self-confidence, makes you more outgoing with people and gives you a lively disposition. White horn can help you overcome extreme mood swings and provide you self control ability
- Powerful nootropic – This could also be your best choice for as a natural nootropic. It is certainly a better alternative to artificial chemical supplements or drugs which have side effects
- Pain relief – white horn gives you a rare combination of both stimulation and pain relief. If you have muscle and joint pains, the analgesic properties of white horn cause them to diminish by blocking pain signals to the brain. However, the pain relief is not as potent as that offered by other kratom strains such as the reds.
Other benefits of white horn include
- Anxiety relief
- Improves focus
- Mild euphoria – it will also induce euphoria although this is unlikely at low doses. To trigger euphoria, you will have to use higher doses
One thing to keep in mind is that not all benefits can be experienced by all users. A glimpse of user reviews makes this clear as users may report contrasting effects. Different individual factors may be the reason.
White Horn kratom typically does not give you side effects unless you exceed the recommended dosage levels. This is because it is a potent drug which could lead to
These effects are usually short-lived. There are also avoidable by sticking to low or moderate dosages. Headache is usually induced by dehydration, which most kratom strains tend to cause. White Horn Kratom is slightly dehydrating. Drink plenty of water to reduce the headache side effect.
Other side effects include
Tolerance is a side effect that occurs with all kratom strains when you use any one of them for a prolonged time. This makes the drug or supplement lose its usual effectiveness at normal doses, and one can be tempted to increase the dosage to get the same effects as before.
However, it is advisable not to do this but to take breaks from using the drug and allow your body to readjust. The break should last for some days. Another strategy is to switch back and forth from one kratom strain to another so that prolonged use of any of the strains is avoided and you won’t develop a tolerance for any.
Addiction as a side effect may also occur from using kratom, but fortunately, it is rare, which is unlike the case anything like what you experience with opiates.
It has a high concentration of mitragynine, which gives it analgesic (painkilling), antinociceptive, and cough suppressing abilities.
The ideal dosage of White Horn Kratom varies with each user because it depends on goals or whether you are a beginner or experienced user. Here is a guide that can help you see where you can fit
- Low dose (2 gm to 4 gm) – Suitable for beginners, this level gives a small energy boost. It will also provide mild stimulation and uplift mood and motivation. Even seasoned users can use a low dose because it offers some potency
- Moderate dose (3 gm to 5 gm) – Good for experienced users, this dose can provide some lift in cognition and energy levels
- High dose (5 gm to 8 gm) – This is a very high dose and can produce euphoria. It also creates very deep relaxation and positive mood. Because lower doses are reasonably potent, most people would not go this high particularly beginners.
How to take White Horn kratom
- Toss and wash method – by far the most common method where you simply throw the capsule into your mouth and swallow aided by water or another drink
- Take it as a powder mixed with protein powder or as part of a milkshake
- As a powder, you can also mix and take it with yogurt
- Capsules would make the best of taking this drug. However, you will be lucky to get any vendor selling White Horn kratom. This is because this kratom strain is rare and hard to come by. However, you can come up with a homemade capsule form of White Horn Kratom.
Price and availability
There are many vendors of White Horn kratom, but of course, you may want a guarantee of quality. Unfortunately genuine White Horn Kratom is relatively hard to get because many suppliers tend to stock imitations of it.
If you want genuine white horn kratom, you can find them from reputable vendors such as Coastline Kratom, Gaia Ethnobotanical and Kratom Sensational. If you choose to buy from Coastline Kratom, here is what your price options will be:
- 25 gm : $12.99
- 50 gm : $22.99
- 75 gm : $32.99
- 100 gm: $39.99
- Avoid high frequency or long term use to avoid tolerance or dependence
- Avoid combining with other drugs to avoid adverse reactions. For example, stimulants and depressants may not go well together. As one example of this is alcohol used together with kratom
White horn Strains
There is not one horn kratom but several to choose from. These include the red horn and white horn strains. However, if you are looking for something soothing and energetic, white horn kratom easily tops this category.
- Has few side effects with the correct dosage
- Uplifting your mood
- Helps you with fatigue and lethargy
- Provides great stimulation, energy, and alertness
- Effects last longer than average at more than 3 hours if you take a moderate dose ( 2.5 gm to 5 gm)
- Is rare in supply
- May not be as pain-relieving as other strains
- Sedative power is mild
You will get energy boosts and euphoric effects using many kratom strains, but nothing is quite like the white horn in delivering these effects. So it’s no surprise that white horn kratom is catching on as a great choice for energy, stimulation, and euphoria. White horn is grown in Borneo in remote conditions under the hands of knowledgable farmers with proper harvesting techniques. It is this challenging process that makes white horn kratom relatively rare compared to the other kratom strains. White horn does not grow anywhere else except in Borneo, and the rest of the world has to rely on it for its supply. Yet even in Borneo, white horn kratom is not in abundant supply. This makes white horn kratom highly valuable if and when it can be available.